Thursday 15 March 2012

Ariana Grande Twitpics.


Ariana Grande Twitpics.



Hi everyone, welcome to our blog, and I'm here to post the new "twitpics" of Ariana in her twitter about these days. Here we go. :{)

"I look almost the same lol. All that's missing is some red lipstick, don't ya think? <33 Much luv 2 ! ��"

"Saw the car of my dreams the other day.. I must have it one day. Lol. �� "
"Pony tail + Laduree macaroon box ribbon. :D  "
"Last but not least. Here is  wearing my Minnie ears before we left for Disney. Why is he so cute? Lol. "
"..And here's  & I. I am dressed as Minnie Mouse & we're both wearing lots of red.  Lol. ��" 
"How gorgeous are these flowers I found outside my manager, Stephanie's house? �� Thought I'd share with u all!.. Xoxo"

"Being silly at my  shoot"
And click at this picture, to see more pictures of Ariana.
credit to @ArianaNutella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ariana Grande Is Perfect ♥